How to send your request?
- 1- Select the apartment of your choice by inputing your dates (we show you only available apartments when date are input). If you click on "Apartments" on the main menu, you have access to all our apartments.
- 2- Add the apartment(s) of your choice in your selection.
- 3- Click on the blue bar on the bottom of your screen "Click here to review or modify your selection" to go to the form
- 4- Fill the form
- 5- Click on "Continue"
- 6- Validate your request by clicking on " Send your enquiry"
How to confirm your booking?
To confirm your booking, you have to pay a deposit (about 30% of the total amount of your rental). This amount could be refundable under conditions (see our chapter Cancellation).
You can pay by credit card.
You can pay directly online.
According to the length of your rental period (between 5 nights and 1 month) and the apartment you are interested in (about 90% of our apartments), you will be able to confirm your booking by paying the requested booking deposit directly on our website without having to wait for an answer from us.
You can pay online after we have answered to your request.
We will give you an answer as soon as possible (within the next 24 hours). You will receive an email from us explaining how to proceed to the booking deposit payment in order to secure your apartment.
You can pay this deposit by wire:
- Account holder: PA LOCATION
- Company Address: 136 rue du chateau 75014 Paris
- Bank address: 55 Rue Barruel 75015 Paris
- Bank: Société Générale (30003) Agence Falguiere (03543)
- RIB: 30003 03543 00120331197 17
- IBAN: FR76 3000 3035 4300 1203 3119 717
- BIC: SOGEFRPP
When does the balance have to be paid?
Balance can be paid in the same way than booking deposit. It must be done one month before your arrival date at the latest.
For any booking with a first night in the next 30 days, the full amount payment is required
How does the security deposit works?
On your arrival at the apartment, the contract is signed. For the security deposit your credit card number will be needed. Nothing will be charged in advance. In case of damage in the apartment, you authorize Parisaddress, by signing the contract to collect the amount needed to cover the damage.
Arrival and Departure:
During your check-in, the Parisaddress greeter will:
- give you sets of keys and the access code to the building and the apartment,
- explain the amenities of the apartment, such as Internet, oven, stove,......,
- answer any questions you would like to ask about the apartment and its neighborhood,
- sign the lease and the credit card authorization for the security deposit.
Arrival between 8 am and 8 pm
At your arrival, a Parisaddress representative will be there to welcome and show you the apartment. It is very important to send us your arrival and departure informations as soon as possible. About a week before your arrival, you will receive an email from your greeter with her/his mobile phone number. To avoid unnecessary wait and to refine the time of your appointment, you are kindly advised to phone the person in charge of your check-in upon your arrival at the airport, railway station and 50km in Paris if you're in your car.
Your check-in into the apartment can be made straight to your arrival in Paris unless we have a check-out on the day or the day before your arrival. In this case, the check-in will not be possible before 2 pm. This information is not always known when you book your apartment. So, if you really want to be sure to get in the apartment before 2pm, we recommend you book the apartment one day earlier.
Arrival before 8 am or after 8 pm
If you arrive at the apartment between 8pm and 8am (night arrival), we ask you to book one of our cab. The driver will gives you a lift to the apartment and give you keys and access code. An appointment with a representative of Parisaddress will be agreed on the day after to show you the apartment and its amenities (at no extra cost). If you do not subscribe to this offer or if it is not compatible with your arrival mode, you will be asked for an extra charge of 75 EUR to be paid to the greeter.
If you book a taxi through us for a night check-in, we would need your credit card number by email or phone :
- Card Type: VISA, MasterCard or AMEX
- Card Number:
- Expiration Date:
- Three security digits (4 for Amex)
It is mandatory to give this information before your arrival to get the keys of the apartment.
The Check-out of the apartment can be done when you want unless we have a check-in on the same day or day after. In this case, the check-out of the apartment will have to be before 10 am. This information is not always known when you book your apartment. So, if you really want to be sure to get out of the apartment after 10 am, we recommend you book the apartment one day after.
No additional charge:
Our prices displayed on the website include:
- Water, gas and electricity (*),
- Check-out cleaning. We reserve the right to charge your credit card if you leave the apartment in an unusual dirty state (photos dated in support),
- Sheets, towels, .... are provided. Beds are made and extra linens and towels are available in the apartment. For over 15 days stays , we can, on request, provide free fresh linens and towels,
- We can provide a baby cot (for free) if we still have some,
- ADSL Internet access (if the apartment has a connection),
- Telephone: local calls are included in the price. To call internationally, you must buy a prepaid card,
- Please, note that a 2% fees will be added to your payment to cover the banking commission.
(*) Water consumption, gas and electricity is included in our prices as long as your consumption corresponds to a normal use of energy depending on the weather during your stay. For example, you are simply asked not to leave the heating turned on in winter in an apartment whose windows are wide open.
Our cancelation policy.
If you do not subscribe to our cancelation insurance.
In case of cancellation, three scenarios are possible:
- If the cancellation occurs more than two months before your arrival date, the booking deposit (minus EUR 75 for administration fee) will be refunded.
- If the cancellation occurs between one and two months before your arrival date, the deposit paid will not be refunded.
- If the cancellation occurs less than a month before your arrival date, the deposit and the balance will not be refunded.
If you subscribe to our cancelation insurance.
Parisaddress offers insurance to cover cancellation risks. We strongly advise you to subscribe such insurance.
Insurance only apply for less than 3 months rentals.
Benefit of this insurance:
- 1 - You can cancel your booking at any time for specific reasons (see contract below).
- 2 - If you have to interrupt your stay, "unused nights" will be refunded.
- 3- The insurance covers the damage you could do in the apartment up to 2500 EUR (minus 75 EUR fee).
- 4- It costs only 4% of the total rent.
You will find on the following link the general conditions: General conditions
What you have to do if you need to cancel your booking?.
- 1- Send us an email in order to make the apartment available for other bookings.
- 2- Prepare the documents explaining your cancelation.
- 3- Be in touch with insurance company by email or mail by sending to us the documents.
- 4- Do not forget to mention the following when you contact the insurance:
- your full personal address
- your phone number
- the agency you booked with: PARISADDRESS
- your booking reference
- the check-in and check-out dates
Important : when you have paid your booking deposit, do not forget to input in your customer space all the name of the participants.
- ADAR C/O Cab. ALBINET S.A.V. 5, cité; de Trévise 75 009 PARIS
- Fax : +331 48 01 84 83
- mail : email@example.com
Additional services proposed by Parisaddress:
Cleaning during your stay.
We can provide cleaning service (EUR 25 per hour, minimum 2 hours) every three days or more during your stay.
Private Limousine service
We suggest to book a taxi through us for your transportation (airport, train station) to the apartment or in your way back (flat -> airport or train station). After customs exit at the airport on the head of the train, the driver will be waiting with a signed board and drives you directly to the apartment where a Parisaddress greeter waits for you.
Taxi fares are (to be paid directly to the driver):
- Roissy / CDG Airport -> Paris:
- 75 EUR up to 4 people
- 85 EUR for 5 persons.
- 105 EUR for 6 or 7 persons
- Orly Airport -> Paris:
- 65 EUR up to 4 people
- 75 EUR for 5 persons.
- 95 EUR for 6 or 7 persons
- Train station -> Apartment:
- 45 EUR up to 4 people
- 50 EUR for 5 persons.
- 60 EUR for 6 or 7 persons
If you do not see the taxi at the airport, it is mandatory to call him (the number will be communicated on the booking confirmation) to check what is going on. If you take another taxi without calling the driver, while he was there, the journey will be charged.
IMPORTANT: the booking must be made online on our website in your customer area (coming soon). For the moment, please send us an email with your booking reference at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please, make sure that you have input correctly your arrival and departure information in the form.
Do not send your taxi request in the comment field on your customer space.
Let us know if you need a baby crib, we will provide you one for you
The minimum stay is one week. Subject to the agreement of the owner, we can accept lower rental durations (5 nights) if your rental period fits well into the availability calendar of the apartment or if your request is a last minute booking (less than 15 days befor the arrival date). Please note that for the Christmas and New Year period (15th december to 15th January)a strict minimum of seven night is required to book and apartment